Friday, January 22, 2010

#FOLLOWME @FLYKINGi

#NOTORIOUSIAN 's twitter count as of 1/22/2010 is 1,007 ( *www.twitter.com/FLYKINGi* ) all my followers know me to
Be a consistant tweeter filing up timelines all day and all night!
Some people even say I "tweet to much" what in the tiger woods waitress
Scandel hell is "tweeting to much"? If I buy a car and drive to New Hampsher
Am I "driving to much"? NO! I'm getting my monies worth!
When you do anything you should strive to be good at it. Twitter is
For tweeting, gaining followers and keeping up with friends so I'm sorry
I am filling up your 5 followed 3 followers ass timeline!


Its obvious you have nothing to tweet about and enough time to
Watch me fill your timeline up.


9 time out of 10 you need to be deleting your twitter and on job-seek.com or
Takin' yo ass down to the welfare.


P.S. Why in the fuck would you go right now? Shit is closed! You gotta be down
There at 7am if you wanna see somebody.

1 comment:

  1. They say I tweet too much, I say what you eat dont make me shit. *waves*

    ReplyDelete